Loving Her was too much to Ask for | Was it Ever Love




There was a girl in my life 

she came for help and stayed for a little,

Her knowledge made me forget

when to eat and sleep

Helping her made me forget

When we came close.

Closer to ask whether is it love?


Was there ever love? 

or was it patch to her emptiness?

Not sure of what it was... 

Just fun and teasing

both of us got attached

like we were never apart..


We laughed at things that made no sense,

Shared silence that never felt long.

Somewhere between "good night" and "take care,"

Home started sounding like her voice.

was it love or escape to pain


It Felt all real until

one day it was all dark big silence

I waited and realized that 

it was all a sweet dream.

Then I woke for a call 

that said love...


It said where were you 

I was missing you and then 

Made me believe that it was world

Until the bad dream broke off...



With no Regrets... And Full of Love


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iss Jaal Se Paare